October 19, 2009

Iron Cupcake: Earth

Iron cupcake: earth is a way for bakers from anywhere, all over the world, to take place in the ultimate flavor challenge. Anyone can join to visit JOIN IRON CUPCAKE and get started on this months challenge.

I've created four cupcakes for 2 different months and am starting on October 2009 challenge.

The theme for April 2009 was Soda Pop.

I created a Cream Soda cupcake filled with pop rocks and covered with marshmallow frosting.



For my second entry I created a Dr. Pepper cocoa cupcake topped with cinnamon cream cheese frosting (this is available for purchase see the Menu)


For June 2009 the theme was Summer Berries

I made a vanilla cupcake with white chocolate chunks and raspberries in the middle topped with white chocolate buttercream and more fresh raspberries.



I also created a blueberry amaretto cupcake which had a amaretto cupcake topped with blueberry cream cheese frosting.


Both of the summer berry cupcakes are available for order!

If you would like more information on Iron Cupcake: Earth please click the logo on you right.

No comments:

Post a Comment